Precision Hydration PH 500 Electrolyte tablets are designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- For athletes with low to moderate sweat/sodium losses. Learn more about starting hydrated
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption
- Contains 500mg of sodium per litre (~34oz), when mixed as directed
- Independently tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency list and NSF Certified for Sport in the USA
- Mild citrus flavour
- 15 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
- Gluten and dairy free | Not genetically engineered | Vegan friendly
- Do you want to find out why sodium concentration is so important? - Learn More
- Do you want to find out how Precision Hydration can fit into your nutrition plan? Learn More
Directions for use
Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (~16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you're sweating.
Nutritional Information for athletes in Australia or New Zealand
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 8.9 Kcal / 39 Kj per tablet (1.8 Kcal / 7.8 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.1g per tablet (0.22g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sucrose, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Magnesium Carbonate, Sweetener Sucralose, Bulking Agent Sorbitol
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store out of the reach of young children.